These strawberries have been famous for many years for their excellent taste and quality. Many customers recognise ‘La Fleur Magique’ from upmarket groceries, markets and wholesalers.
The strawberries are selected by taste and sold in Belgium and abroad. For example, they can also be found at Europe’s biggest food market in Rungis near Paris.
We are constantly searching for new and better varieties.
They are available almost all year round, in different varieties including:
- Sonata: lovely red strawberry, sweet and round. Very good under artificial light in the winter months and absolutely superb in the spring.
- Sonsation: sweet strawberry with a lovely shine. Resembles the Sonata, but the fruit is slightly rounder.
- Elsanta: an old favourite, red and very tasty.
- Limalexia: strawberries with a pleasant texture and good taste. They look like the Elsanta, but better shaped and the fruit does not ripen as quickly.
- Furore: cone-shaped strawberry, with a lovely bright red colour and excellent taste! Available in the summer months.
- Darselect: robust strawberry. Tends to be larger, dark red and deliciously sweet. Available from June/July onwards.